Lagoon 450s Owners Version General Information
Susan Ann II a Lagoon 450s catamaran sailing yacht was built in 2017, she is a fully equipped around the world sailboat for a luxury liveaboard life. The 450S is the perfect yacht for the cruising couple or family and combines safety, comfort, and speed at an affordable price.
Susan Ann II can accommodate 8 passengers in 3 double cabins featuring 3 heads with electric toilets. Living areas are large and allow plenty of light through the wide straight-up window design.
Her sailing characteristics will pleasantly suprise her new owner under all conditions. The lower boom design brings the center of gravity lower and reduces inertia in the rig compared to the fly bridge alternative. On reach and beam reach she sails superbly managing 10-11 knots at 6-8 ft. seas with little or no slamming.
She is superbly built and you will not find much fault when it comes to built quality. Deck surfaces are flat and even, the hull is vacuum infused, a process that ensures the optimum laminate/resin ratio which reduces weight significantly. Less weight allows for more volume in catamarans. Rudder tube is composite and laminated into a solid section of the hull towards the stern. The semi-raised helm station is designed to integrate with the whole design of the boat and is pleasing to the eye. It is well laid out, comfortable, safe and big enough for two or three people. One has good accessibility to both the cockpit and coachroof from the helm with sturdy, solid stairs from the cockpit to the helm and up to the coachroof. The helm station also has plenty of handholds and places to wedge oneself to work the winches.
Susan Ann II is a really good, comfortable liveaboard bluewater cruiser, her new owner will be pleasantly surprised as her sailing ability and comfort at sea are best in class. The Lagoon 450S is a great live-aboard boat! It is fast, safe, and has enough living space to be comfortable.
132 m2 upwind
Hull : White
Yanmar 4JH57x2 56hp
PRICE / VAT STATUS
€489,000 / NOT PAID
bUYERS BROKERS COMMISSION
Manufacturer Groupe Beneteau
Designer VPLP Design
Year built 2017
LOA 13 m 96 cm
Beam 7m 87cm
Draft 1m 20cm
Displacement 15000 kg
CE Design Category A-Ocean-12
Engine(s) 2x Yanmar 4JH57 57bhp
Engine Hours 958
3 blade flexofold props
Generator Paguro 6.5KVA
120L per hour Sea Recovery Aqua-Mini watermaker
Air conditioning in every cabin, custom after market installation
Full battern mainsail of 80m2 and lazy bag.
Furling genoa of 50m2.
Cruising Code Zero of 105m2 with Facnor FX continuous line furler and swivel.
Gennaker of 120m2 with snuffer for easy deployment.
ALL lines and halyards have been changed to dyneema.
Lots of spare lines, blocks, swivels etc.
- Chart Plotter:B&G ZEUS 2
- Radar: B&G 4G with storm tracking facility.
- AIS: B&G 500 upgraded from the factory.
- VHF: B&G V50 and extra portable handset for use at the helm.
Full Victron install to replace the Lagoon factory items including:
- 5kva Victron Quattro inverter
- Victron Color Control monitoring unit
- Victron Battery monitor
- Victron MPPT Solar controllers x2
Solar frame fitted AFT total capacity 1000W
Engines fully wired with an NMEA backbone owner can view all engine data on the B&G Zeus 2 and compatible devices
- Highly upgraded interior to improve on what the Lagoon factory offer. Sofas have been beautifully made in Cartagena, Spain including replacing all the foam and rear cushions to make the saloon more luxurious for liveaboard
- Saloon table has been beautifully crafted with soft corners and converts into a full size double bed for extra guests
- The factory oven and cooktop have been replaced with SMEG full size items including bespoke fiddles for safety at sea
- 42″ LED TV in saloon tastefully mounted on stainless steel frame
- BOSE Sound System Living Area
- Stainless steel handrails for added safety on stair wells
- Both aft cabins have walk around beds and soft mattress toppers to add luxury.
- Each or the 3 cabins has it’s own private heads with walk in shower
- All toilets are electric and have their own holding tank
- Gas BBQ fitted to aft rails
- Washing machine, factory fitted
- 3.4m Highfield dinghy with 15hp Yamaha outboard. All with brand new covers
- 36kg Spade anchor plus 100m or 12mm chain
- Mooring lines in 22mm black multiplait
- 2x 50m 18mm Floating lines in yellow for stern to anchorages
- 6 man Life raft
- Offshore flare pack
- Full cockpit and helm surrounds
- Fire extinguishers and fire blankets
- Life jackets
- Jon buoy
- Rescue slings and horseshoe buoys
- AIS Rescue 1 beacons
- Sun shades for bow and stern
- High water bilge alarm system installed
- Spares for genset, AC, engines, water pump, watermaker, bilge pumps
- Fishing gear
- Scuba diving gear
- Coppercoat Antifouling
Looking to Sell Your yacht?
Contact us to arrange an appraisal for your yacht with one of our experienced yacht brokers.